This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveYourPC #CollectiveBias
Having to manage yourself definitely has its pros and cons.
Working by yourself all day can lead to a lot of distractions, but I have a few useful tips on how to stay focused.
- Manage your tasks for the whole day: what this means is that you need to look at your day as a whole and see what you need to get done from morning to night
- To Do Lists are your new best friend. Honestly, there is no greater feeling than checking off one of the things I needed to get done. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
- Give yourself time for breaks throughout the day. If you try and get it all done at once you will crash, and are more likely to give up and start scrolling through Instagram. I tend to give myself a 15-20 minute break for every 45 minutes of work.
Another thing that really helped with my productivity was when I upgraded my PC
When I finally upgraded my PC to the new Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1 laptop with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor my world changed.
Five reasons why the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor will be a game changer when it comes to work flow.
- You can edit photos and videos in less time and seamlessly go back and forth between editing programs
- Cortana voice command: Treat your computer as your digital personal assistant as you search for an address, get the weather report or pull up a recipe hands-free
- Up to 10 hours of battery life. Yes you read that right. 10 WHOLE HOURS! Gone are the days of scouring for an outlet at your neighborhood coffee shop.
- Your own personal movie theater. Binge watch all the latest episodes on Netflix when you need a break from work. Another plus? No buffering, no stuttering, and no lags.
- Touch screen: launch a program or swipe through a document quickly. More control at your fingertips.
Overall I couldn’t be happier with my decision to upgrade my PC. How I manage my day to day tasks just got a whole lot easier. I take my Lenovo EVERYWHERE, so I can get work done at the airport, coffee shop, or in the middle of nowhere, and not have to stress about battery life or my computer crashing.
You can find my Lenovo Yoga 720 with the new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor HERE