Joshua Tree is pure magic.
Back in December my hubs and I ventured to Joshua Tree for a quick day trip, and had no idea what to expect. The scenery was beyond beautiful. Freezing, but beautiful. Nobody tells you how windy the desert can really be. We got off to an early start and left LA around 8am to give ourselves a full day to explore Joshua Tree National Park. Next time we will definitely spend a couple nights there to give ourselves a chance to really take it all in. Hitting all of the major sights were key and we managed to fit most of them all in one day. Which means if you can’t spare a three day trip, it can be done in a day.
I’m not going to include directions to each sight because part of the fun is getting lost in the park and finding your own way.Because hello, be one with nature 🙂[df_divider_text title=”TOP SIGHTS TO SEE” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” padding=”20px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=”” border_t_width=”2px”]
- Arch Rock
- Cholla Cactus Garden
- Skull Rock
- Keyes View ( not pictured because it was WAY too windy to get a shot!
- Hidden Valley
- Cactus Mart ( not in JTNP but great for photos )
- All of the Joshua Trees!
- Joshua Tree Coffee Company ( worth waiting in line for)
- Natural Sisters Cafe ( really, really, ridiculously good vegan treats)
- Sam’s pizza ( I needed that slice after roaming the desert all day! )
- Country Kitchen ( amazing breakfast spot!)
[df_divider_text title=”SHOP MY LOOKS” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” padding=”20px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=”” border_t_width=”2px”]
Shop more from Madewell here