This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.
My favorite items from Sam’s Club that are perfect for summer!
A couple of weeks ago I attended the Sam’s Club summer event in NYC and was able to see all oft he must have items they have in store and online! I’ve rounded up my personal favorites in this blog post so you can easily shop them! I really wish I had room for this BEAST of a grill, but I’ll talking it up to my mom in hopes she gets one for their new home this summer!
You can shop the Member’s Mark Hybrid pellet and gas grill . Also, Sam’s Club now has USDA prime beef! Also pictured above if the 6-person inflatable swan party island, which I obviously need in my life.
My personal favorite from the event is this Member’s Mark woven egg chair! It has a cup holder as well as a bonus. You can shop it here.
Do I need this or do I NEED THIS!?
- This super cute insulated tote fits everything you need for a day at the beach!
- Such a cute 18 piece dinnerware set for the summer!
- The Go! HangOut HugglePod is a must for your next camping trip! It also includes a string of LED lights!
- These super cute beach towels are 100% cotton and only $11.98! You can ship them here.
Perfect for the lake!
- Who doesn’t need a speaker that also doubles as a beer pong set up!?
- This is what lake day dreams are made of.
- A pirate ship sprayer...need I say more!?
Kitchen must have items!
- The Ninja hot & cold brewed system coffee maker has 5 brew styles to choose from!
- If you watch my instagram stories you know the Vitamix has been a game changer for me.
- I cannot recommend a pressure cooker enough! It makes cooking for large groups a breeze!